Yes, the incentive is considered income and is subject to applicable taxes. Any incentive >$600 will have a 1099 issued for the tax year in which it was paid.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for an incentive on equipment which is covered under a lease
- Does the program offer free walkthrough assessments for customers
- Who is my Energy Advisor
- What types of incentives are available for my business
- Is my incentive considered income and subject to taxation
- How do I read my electric bill
- Are there incentives available for replacing windows in my business
- Does used equipment qualify for an incentive
- Do I need pre-approval for my prescriptive project
- How long will it take to receive my incentive check
Please sign in to leave a comment.