No, used equipment is not eligible for an incentive. Focus on Energy requires all equipment to be new to qualify for any financial incentives.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for an incentive on equipment which is covered under a lease
- Does the program offer free walkthrough assessments for customers
- Who is my Energy Advisor
- What types of incentives are available for my business
- Is my incentive considered income and subject to taxation
- How do I read my electric bill
- Are there incentives available for replacing windows in my business
- Does used equipment qualify for an incentive
- Do I need pre-approval for my prescriptive project
- How long will it take to receive my incentive check
Please sign in to leave a comment.