No. Some Trade Allies specialize in specific improvement work. Ask your Trade Ally which of his or her staff members or subcontractors have the proper certifications to be responsible for the different types of work you are having done.
Articles in this section
- Do I Need To Have A Contractor Install The Equipment For The Incentive
- Do All Trade Allies Offer The Same Services
- May My Trade Ally Use Subcontractors To Work On My Home Performance Project
- As A Customer, What Am I Responsible For And What Is My Trade Ally Responsible For Throughout The Work Being Completed
- Who Are The Contractors In My Area That Participate In The Home Performance With ENERGY STAR® Program