Simply put, prescriptive incentives have predetermined dollar amounts and are for the most common improvements or equipment we see in the market. Custom incentives are for projects that do not fall under an existing prescriptive offer. Custom incentive amounts are calculated based of of energy savings and will vary based on project scope. For more information about prescriptive or custom incentives check out this infographic and visit our website.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Focus On Energy Refer Customers To The Go Solar California List For A List Of Qualified Modules And Inverters
- What Are Examples Of Industry Acceptable Tools In Regard To The Solar Electric Requirement
- I Have Liquid Propane (LP), Am I Eligible For Incentives Under The Renewable Rewards Program
- Are Systems Owned By A Third Party Under A Power Purchasing Agreement (PPA) Eligible
- What Is The Difference Between Prescriptive And Custom Incentives
- Why Do Custom Projects Require Preapproval
- Is There A Limit To How Many Solar Electric Or Ground Source Heat Pump Rebates I Can Receive
- How Do I Obtain A Permit
- How Do I Know How Much Funding Is Left For The Renewable Rewards Program
- Are There Federal Tax Credits Available for Solar PV Systems
Please sign in to leave a comment.