Prescriptive incentives refer to those incentive amounts identified on the Applications & Catalogs page on the Focus on Energy website. These incentives are predetermined dollar amounts for the most common replacements we see in the market. Prescriptive incentives do not require pre‐approval unless the incentive is estimated at over $25,000. Custom incentives are those projects which do not fall under an existing prescriptive incentive offer. Custom incentive amounts are calculated based off of energy savings and will vary based on the project scope of work. In addition, all custom incentives require pre-approval prior to any equipment being purchased, ordered, or installed.
Articles in this section
- What Is The Difference Between Prescriptive And Custom Incentives
- Why Do Custom Projects Require Preapproval
- Is There A Limit To How Many Solar Electric Or Ground Source Heat Pump Incentives I Can Receive
- How Do I Obtain A Permit
- How Do I Know How Much Funding Is Left For The Renewable Rewards Program
- Is There A Federal Tax Credit Available For Renewable Energy Systems