Simple Energy Efficiency Packs can only be mailed to Wisconsin single-family homes (one to three units). Renters must have their landlord's permission to install the equipment. Eligible residents are those who have not participated in the Express Energy Efficiency Program within the last three years. Households are limited to one Pack.
Articles in this section
- What Are The Eligibility Requirements For The FREE Focus Pack
- I Was Told I Am Denied For Tier 2 Incentives Because My Income Is Over The Limit – Why Is That
- I Paid For My Furnace With A (Loan, Grant, Third-Party Bill-To). Am I Eligible For The Rewards
- I Am A Customer Of A Participating Natural Gas Utility. Which Rebates Am I Eligible For
- What Documents Are Accepted For Income Eligibility
- I Am A Customer Of A Participating Electric Utility. Which Rebates Am I Eligible For