MG&E Connected Lighting and Advanced Power Strip Study
Focus on Energy, in partnership with Madison Gas and Electric (MGE), is studying how much energy is saved when connected lighting and advanced power strips are installed in selected homes. This study will inform Focus on Energy’s future plans for offering these technologies through its programs.
- How does the study work?
- Who conducts this study?
- What are the options for installing the meters?
- If I install the meter myself, how will I know how to install them?
- If I install the meters myself, which equipment do I install the meters on?
- If a field technician installs the meters for me, how long will it take?
- How will I return the metering equipment?
- Who will have access to the study information?
- How did you get my contact information?
- Are you selling something?
- How can I learn more about saving energy in my home?
- Who do I call if I have questions?