Trade Ally Contractors
Frequently asked questions and information for registered Trade Allies and contractors interested in becoming a Focus on Energy Trade Allies.
- What credentials do I need to become a Home Energy Scorer?
- Do I have to register as a Trade Ally in order for my customer to receive incentives?
- My customer submitted an Income Eligibility Application for the Enhanced Rewards Program. Are they income-qualified?
- I am installing a piece of equipment that is not listed on the qualified product list. How do I get it added?
- How long does it typically take to receive a check from Focus on Energy?
- How can I be featured in the Trade Ally Spotlight newsletter?
- How do I know if a contractor is a licensed professional?
- How do I find a contractor?
- Can someone help me out with the Find A Trade Ally tool?
- How do I know if a Trade Ally is certified to do an energy assessment?
- Do you recommend certain Trade Allies?
- What is a Trade Ally?