Where available from the utility or provided from the participant, emails and phone numbers are used only during the duration of the program solely for participation and engagement within the program. Contact information is not sold or dispersed. Participants have the ability to opt out of email and text communications at any time after enrolling in the Challenge.
Articles in this section
- How is contact information used by the Save to Give Challenge?
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?