Business customers of participating Wisconsin electric and natural gas utilities are eligible to participate in RCx. Owners and managers of existing buildings (must be five years or older) who are motivated to implement efficiency projects, optimize existing equipment and controls, and train staff are ideal candidates for RCx. A Focus on Energy advisor and an RCx Service Provider (RSP) will assist in guiding you along the way. Visit the Retrocommissioning site for more information.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for a building to be eligible for the RCx offering
- What incentives do you offer for Retrocommissioning
- How long do I have to complete my Retrocommissioning project
- How do I find a trade ally to perform RCx
- Can I use a service provider other than one listed on the find a trade ally site
- How much energy can be saved from participating in RCx