On average a design team spends about two hours in Energy Design Assistance project meetings. Design teams will likely spend additional time providing documentation and reviewing reports, which averages two hours per project.
Articles in this section
- When is the best time to enroll
- How do I know if my project qualifies
- How much design team time is needed to participate
- How is the incentive amount determined
- What if we already have an energy modeler for our project
- Can I include renovation area in my project
- Who should attend Energy Design Assistance (EDA) meetings
- Can we participate if we are using design build for mechanical and electrical
Please sign in to leave a comment.