Check to see if your project meets the prescriptive requirements found in the various incentive catalogs found on the Catalogs and Application page. If your project does not meet the prescriptive requirements, review the information on the Custom Project page and contact an energy advisor to discuss the details of your project.
Articles in this section
- Why does my LED light fixture or lamp need to be listed by ENERGY STAR or Design Lights Consortium
- Can I include internal labor as part of my project costs
- How do I know if my project is eligible for a custom or prescriptive incentive
- What happens if I buy the product more than sixty days prior to installation
- How can I verify my equipment is on a qualified product list
- How can I get my product on a qualified product list
- What kind of lighting qualifies for an incentive
- Who do I list for Section 4 (Trade Ally information) on the incentive application
- The lamp I am installing has the ENERGY STAR logo on the box; does this mean it qualifies for the incentive
- Where do I send my completed application
Please sign in to leave a comment.