First verify what qualified product list (QPL) your equipment must be listed on. A collection of QPLs and links can be found by visiting the QPL homepage. You can quickly access our collection of catalogs and the application by visiting the Catalogs and Applications page.
Articles in this section
- Why does my LED light fixture or lamp need to be listed by ENERGY STAR or Design Lights Consortium
- Can I include internal labor as part of my project costs
- How do I know if my project is eligible for a custom or prescriptive incentive
- What happens if I buy the product more than sixty days prior to installation
- How can I verify my equipment is on a qualified product list
- How can I get my product on a qualified product list
- What kind of lighting qualifies for an incentive
- Who do I list for Section 4 (Trade Ally information) on the incentive application
- The lamp I am installing has the ENERGY STAR logo on the box; does this mean it qualifies for the incentive
- Where do I send my completed application
Please sign in to leave a comment.