You must work with a Focus on Energy RCx Service Provider (RSP) to participate in the Focus on Energy Retrocommissioning offering. RSPs have been trained on the offering and have the capability to successfully perform RCx services to satisfy Focus on Energy requirements. You can find a list of participating RSPs on the Find a Trade Ally tool. If you would like to work with a Trade Ally not currently listed, encourage them to complete a Trade Ally application.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for a building to be eligible for the RCx offering
- What incentives do you offer for Retrocommissioning
- How long do I have to complete my Retrocommissioning project
- How do I find a trade ally to perform RCx
- Can I use a service provider other than one listed on the find a trade ally site
- How much energy can be saved from participating in RCx