If you have been working with a non-registered service provider who you would prefer to deliver your RCX services, encourage them to complete a Trade Ally application. Trade Allies must participate in a required training prior to being added as a Focus on Energy RSP. Customers are required to work with a participating RSP to qualify for Retrocommissioning incentives.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for a building to be eligible for the RCx offering
- What incentives do you offer for Retrocommissioning
- How long do I have to complete my Retrocommissioning project
- How do I find a trade ally to perform RCx
- Can I use a service provider other than one listed on the find a trade ally site
- How much energy can be saved from participating in RCx