The catalog will specify what qualified product list (QPL) equipment must be included on, if any. A list of QPLs and links can be found on the QPL homepage. Access the catalogs and/or application you need by visiting the Catalogs and Applications page.
Articles in this section
- Why does my LED light fixture or lamp need to be listed by ENERGY STAR or Design Lights Consortium
- Can I include internal labor as part of my project costs
- How do I know if my project is eligible for a custom or prescriptive incentive
- What happens if I buy the product more than sixty days prior to installation
- How can I verify my equipment is on a qualified product list
- How can I get my product on a qualified product list
- What kind of lighting qualifies for an incentive
- Who do I list for Section 4 (Trade Ally information) on the incentive application
- The lamp I am installing has the ENERGY STAR logo on the box; does this mean it qualifies for the incentive
- Where do I send my completed application
Please sign in to leave a comment.