To receive an incentive, you must submit the completed application including your tax identification number (FEIN or SSN), utility account numbers, and project completion date. In addition, you must provide an itemized invoice(s) listing the installed equipment manufacturer and model number, quantity installed, trade ally name, address and phone number, your business name and installation address. Supplemental Data Sheets and product specification sheets may be required depending on the equipment installed – refer to the specific incentive catalog for details.
Articles in this section
- Why does my LED light fixture or lamp need to be listed by ENERGY STAR or Design Lights Consortium
- Can I include internal labor as part of my project costs
- How do I know if my project is eligible for a custom or prescriptive incentive
- What happens if I buy the product more than sixty days prior to installation
- How can I verify my equipment is on a qualified product list
- How can I get my product on a qualified product list
- What kind of lighting qualifies for an incentive
- Who do I list for Section 4 (Trade Ally information) on the incentive application
- The lamp I am installing has the ENERGY STAR logo on the box; does this mean it qualifies for the incentive
- Where do I send my completed application
Please sign in to leave a comment.