The “Save-To-Give” Challenge is a rural energy behavior pilot to empower rural residents to save energy. The pilot uses informational marketing, a community-based challenge to support a local charity, and access to an online energy feedback platform to provide residents with insight on how energy is used in their homes. Through two community-wide campaigns, this pilot will challenge residents to take no-and-low cost energy-saving actions and record them to earn points. The more points they earn by saving energy, the greater the financial reward they “give” toward a local charitable cause in the community.
Articles in this section
- How is contact information used by the Save to Give Challenge?
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?