No, the Community Point Person does not need to have experience with saving energy or energy management. They should have an interest in these topics and a willingness to learn.
Articles in this section
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?
- What is the timeframe of the Challenge?