Leaders, or trusted messengers, are well-connected individuals who are respected by many and who are seen as leaders in the community. Examples may include elected officials, local business leaders, teachers, non-profit leaders, prominent local artists/performers, among others. Given their local role, if they are willing and able to promote the community’s participation in the Save to Give Challenge to their networks, people will listen and engage. For Question 6 of the application, please list any individuals who fit this description and their affiliated organization(s). It is not required that the individuals listed in the application have signed a letter of support or been engaged with prior to the submission of the application, though those may strengthen the application.
Articles in this section
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- How does or has the COVID-19 pandemic changed this pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?