An energy tracking platform allows customers to log in to their utility account to view their energy use in more detail than just the dollar amount owed. Online, customers may see their energy use presented to them compared to the same month last year, month-to-month, or even check daily or “real-time” energy use. If your partnering utility provides any of these, add these details to your application for Question 3.b.
Articles in this section
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- How does or has the COVID-19 pandemic changed this pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?