The Challenge is expected to run from August 01, 2020 – July 31, 2021, subject to change based on local government and public health guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Articles in this section
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- How does or has the COVID-19 pandemic changed this pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?