The “Save-To-Give” Challenge lasts approximately 12 months from the time communities are selected to when causes receive their prize money. Community-facing campaigns will last for two eight-week cycles, one in the fall of 2020 and one in the spring of 2021.
Articles in this section
- How is contact information used by the Save to Give Challenge?
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?