The Save to Give Challenge seeks to help residents reduce energy consumption, build community through a unifying cause, and financially support an important local cause. As a pilot, a key aim is to identify successful strategies that help rural residents save energy through behavior changes on an on-going basis. The pilot will use and deploy several strategies and track their effectiveness through levels of community engagement, participant satisfaction, and energy savings over time. Ideally, lessons learned from this pilot will allow it to grow, benefit, and reach more rural communities throughout Wisconsin.
Articles in this section
- What is the Save to Give Challenge?
- How does the Save-To-Give Challenge work?
- What are the goals of the pilot?
- What are the benefits of participating?
- What qualifies as a local cause?
- How are energy actions defined?
- How long does the “Save-To-Give” Challenge last?
- How do I apply?
- When are applications due?
- What is the timeframe of the Challenge?