We are rolling out a new method for verifying your income eligibility with FOCUS ON ENERGY®. If you currently are eligible for additional assistance through one of the below resources, you can verify your eligibility with Focus on Energy by submitting proof of your existing eligibility.
- Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP)-Copy of award letter
- Medicaid-Copy of Award Letter
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/FoodShare)-Screen shots from MyACCESS (access.wisconsin.gov/access/) or award letter
- Wisconsin Head Start-Copy of Award letter
- Lifeline Support for Affordable Communications (Lifeline)-Copy of Award letter, or screen shot of approval from lifelinesupport.org showing current enrollment
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)-Award letter from Tribal Organization
- National School Lunch Program – Free (NSLP)-Award letter from your Child’s school showing eligible for Free lunch
- Housing Improvement Program (HIP)-Copy of award letter from Tribal Organization
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS-Copy of award letter from HOPWA or HUD
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (Not to be confused with any other type of Social Security) – Award letter or bank statements clearly showing SSI deposits
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)-Copy of Award letter
- If your household is not enrolled in these services, check the Express and Non-Express tab for alternative documentation options.
If you believe there is a resource that should be included here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.