If you are planning to complete a multifamily attic insulation project and receive the incentive from Focus on Energy, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Multifamily Attic Insulation
- These incentives are for providing additional attic insulation to multifamily (4+ units under one roof).
- Eligible insulation types include but are not limited to fiberglass batts, spray foam, loose fill cellulose, metalized polymers, or other material providing that the insulation meets local and state building codes.
- Incentive is not to exceed material cost.
- Existing attic insulation must be as specified in the measure description: either ≤R-11 or between R-12 and R-19 (excluding assembly section).
- Additional insulation must bring attic up to R-38 or greater.
- Sq. Ft. of insulation should be listed on the invoice or other supporting documentation provided with the incentive application.
Be sure to review the general program terms here before completing your project.