If you are planning to install a package terminal heat pump and receive the incentive from Focus on Energy, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Package Terminal Heat Pump
- Must be a customer of a participating electric utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Unit must be AHRI listed as a Commercial PTHP.
- Must replace a Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC). Replacement of existing PTHP does NOT qualify.
- Window and through-the-wall air conditioners/heat pumps do not qualify.
- The equipment size category (BTUh) is the cooling capacity value of the unit.
- Must meet both heating and cooling specifications for the equipment size category.
- All efficiency ratings will be verified using the AHRI database.
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.