If you are planning to install a single package vertical unit and receive the incentive from Focus on Energy, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Single Package Vertical Unit
- Must be a customer of a participating electric utility and a participating natural gas utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Single package vertical unit must meet the minimum efficiency requirements listed.
- > 90%+ Thermal Efficiency, NG, > 10.0 EER Cooling
- > 90%+ Thermal Efficiency, NG
- Efficiency ratings will be verified using the AHRI database.
- Required features must be documented on a specification sheet.
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.