Focus on Energy requires preapproval for custom projects in order to show the incentive provided by the program is influencing your decision to purchase energy efficient technology or complete the project sooner than planned. This preapproval also ensures incentive funding will be available for your project.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Focus On Energy Refer Customers To The Go Solar California List For A List Of Qualified Modules And Inverters
- What Are Examples Of Industry Acceptable Tools In Regard To The Solar Electric Requirement
- I Have Liquid Propane (LP), Am I Eligible For Incentives Under The Renewable Rewards Program
- Are Systems Owned By A Third Party Under A Power Purchasing Agreement (PPA) Eligible
- What Is The Difference Between Prescriptive And Custom Incentives
- Why Do Custom Projects Require Preapproval
- Is There A Limit To How Many Solar Electric Or Ground Source Heat Pump Rebates I Can Receive
- How Do I Obtain A Permit
- How Do I Know How Much Funding Is Left For The Renewable Rewards Program
- Are There Federal Tax Credits Available for Solar PV Systems
Please sign in to leave a comment.