Focus on Energy requires preapproval for custom projects in order to show the incentive provided by the program is influencing your decision to purchase energy efficient technology or complete the project sooner than planned. This preapproval also ensures incentive funding will be available for your project.
Articles in this section
- What Is The Difference Between Prescriptive And Custom Incentives
- Why Do Custom Projects Require Preapproval
- Is There A Limit To How Many Solar Electric Or Ground Source Heat Pump Incentives I Can Receive
- How Do I Obtain A Permit
- How Do I Know How Much Funding Is Left For The Renewable Rewards Program
- Is There A Federal Tax Credit Available For Renewable Energy Systems