While not required for program participation, a permit is often required for renewable installations based on zoning codes of the county, city, village, or town in which your site is located. Please contact your local zoning commission to learn the procedures to obtain a permit.
Articles in this section
- What Is The Difference Between Prescriptive And Custom Incentives
- Why Do Custom Projects Require Preapproval
- Is There A Limit To How Many Solar Electric Or Ground Source Heat Pump Incentives I Can Receive
- How Do I Obtain A Permit
- How Do I Know How Much Funding Is Left For The Renewable Rewards Program
- Is There A Federal Tax Credit Available For Renewable Energy Systems