You may be eligible for a 30 percent federal tax credit on the purchase of a renewable energy system for your home, a 30 percent federal tax credit on solar electric systems for your commercial property or a 10 percent federal tax credit on a geothermal systems. For more information, visit http://energy.gov/savings/residential-renewable-energy-tax-credit for residential applications and http://energy.gov/savings/business-energy-investment-tax-credit-itc for commercial applications.
Articles in this section
- What Is The Difference Between Prescriptive And Custom Incentives
- Why Do Custom Projects Require Preapproval
- Is There A Limit To How Many Solar Electric Or Ground Source Heat Pump Incentives I Can Receive
- How Do I Obtain A Permit
- How Do I Know How Much Funding Is Left For The Renewable Rewards Program
- Is There A Federal Tax Credit Available For Renewable Energy Systems