If you are planning to install a ductless mini-split heat pump and receive the incentive from FOCUS ON ENERGY®, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump for Electric Resistance Heated Home, 18+ SEER and 9.0+ HSPF
- Must be a customer of a participating electric utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Ductless mini-split heat pump with a minimum of 18 seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and a minimum of 9.0 heating seasonal performance factor (HSPF).
- SEER and HSPF based on AHRI database, found at ahridirectory.org, for indoor unit.
- Only homes heated solely by electric resistance heat are eligible.
- Must augment/replace electric resistance heating (electric baseboard, electric furnace).
- Limit one incentive per outdoor unit (condenser).
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.