If you are planning to install a ductless mini-split heat pump and receive the incentive from the Heating and Cooling Improvements path under the Home Performance Program, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump for Electric Resistance Heated Home, 18+ SEER and 9.0+ HSPF
- Must be a customer of a participating electric utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Ductless mini-split heat pump with a minimum of 18 seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and a minimum of 9.0 heating seasonal performance factor (HSPF).
- SEER and HSPF based on AHRI database, found at ahridirectory.org, for indoor unit.
- Only homes heated solely by electric resistance heat are eligible.
- Must augment/replace electric resistance heating (electric baseboard, electric furnace).
- Limit one incentive per outdoor unit (condenser).
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.