If you are planning to install an indirect water heater and receive the incentive from FOCUS ON ENERGY®, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Indirect Water Heater for Home Heating Boiler
- Must be a customer of a participating natural gas utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Qualified boiler must be installed at the same time and may not be combined with individual equipment incentives.
- Be sure to check our pre-qualified boiler equipment lists at focusonenergy.com/heatingandcooling.
- Indirect water heater incentive is not available with boilers that were previously installed.
- Boiler must have an input capacity less than 300 MBH (Thousand British Thermal Units per Hour).
- Boiler must be a sealed combustion unit.
- Only natural gas boilers are eligible.
- Boiler must be the primary heating source for the home's living space.
- Boiler must have a modulating burner and include an outdoor-air reset control (integrated).
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.