If you are planning to complete a foundation insulation project and receive the incentive from the Whole Home Improvements path under the Home Performance Program, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
- Insulation installed to Materials & Installation (M&I) standards
- At least 50% of the sill, foundation wall or foundation ceiling must be improved.
- Existing Condition
- An insulation level of R0
- Improved Condition
- Sill and/or wall with an insulation level of R5 or greater
- Must be part of a larger project that includes the Attic Insulation Improvement Measure or the Wall Insulation Improvement Measure
Be sure to review the general program terms here before completing your project.