Yes. A program Trade Ally may subcontract all or a portion of their contracted work scope to any Trade Ally that has the requisite BPI certification(s) for the work being performed or to any contractor if the BPI accredited Trade Ally has the requisite BPI certification(s) and oversees the work being performed. The lead Trade Ally will be responsible for submitting all required data and paperwork.
Articles in this section
- Do I Need To Have A Contractor Install The Equipment For The Incentive
- Do All Trade Allies Offer The Same Services
- May My Trade Ally Use Subcontractors To Work On My Home Performance Project
- As A Customer, What Am I Responsible For And What Is My Trade Ally Responsible For Throughout The Work Being Completed
- Who Are The Contractors In My Area That Participate In The Home Performance With ENERGY STAR® Program