In order to be listed on the Find a Trade Ally tool, the Trade Ally must participate in at least two (2) projects per calendar year, which includes cultivation of the lead and project implementation. Failure to complete at least two projects in a calendar year will result in a Trade Allies website listing being removed from the Find A Trade Ally tool.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Become A Trade Ally
- Where Do I Send My W9
- Which Programs Require Me To Go Through Training
- Why Am I Not Listed On The Website
- Why Should I Become A Trade Ally
- Where Can I Find Incentive Applications
- Where Can I Find The Trade Ally Code Of Conduct
- Where Can I Find The Trade Ally Brand Guidelines
- My Company Used To Show Up On The Website And Now I Don’t. Why is that
- What Credentials Do I Need To Become A Home Energy Scorer
Please sign in to leave a comment.