Trade Ally applications are typically processed within two business days upon receipt. Once a Trade Ally has been approved and entered into our system their contact information is passed along to the corresponding Program Implementer for the type of services offered. The Program Implementer will then reach out to the Trade Ally shortly thereafter. If you have submitted a Trade Ally application and have not been contacted within three business days give us a call at 800.762.7077 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Become A Trade Ally
- Where Do I Send My W9
- Which Programs Require Me To Go Through Training
- Why Am I Not Listed On The Website
- Why Should I Become A Trade Ally
- Where Can I Find Incentive Applications
- Where Can I Find The Trade Ally Code Of Conduct
- Where Can I Find The Trade Ally Brand Guidelines
- My Company Used To Show Up On The Website And Now I Don’t. Why is that
- What Credentials Do I Need To Become A Home Energy Scorer
Please sign in to leave a comment.