If you are planning to install an air source heat pump and receive the incentive from FOCUS ON ENERGY®, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
Air Source Heat Pump
- Must be a customer of a participating electric utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Air source heat pump with a minimum of 16 seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and a minimum of 8.4 heating seasonal performance factor (HSPF).
- SEER and HSPF based on AHRI database, found at ahridirectory.org, for furnace/air handler, coil, and condenser.
- Coil and condenser must be purchased and installed at the same time.
- Furnace must be LP, oil, or electric fired (natural gas furnaces are not eligible). Must be primary heating source for the home's living space.
- Ductless or mini-split systems do not qualify for this incentive. See ductless mini-split requirements to ensure your equipment and heating system qualify.
- Cannot combine with Focus on Energy furnace, ECM replacement, or ductless mini-split incentive.
- Limited to customers who do not have access to natural gas.
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.