If you are planning to replace your furnace blower motor with an electronically commutated motor (ECM) and receive the incentives from FOCUS ON ENERGY®, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
- Must be a customer of a participating electric utility. Verify your utility here: https://focusonenergy.com/about/participating-utilities.
- Must replace a permanent split capacitor (PSC) blower motor in an existing furnace or air handler.
- Existing furnace must have an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of 90 percent or greater.
- Existing furnace must be a sealed combustion unit.
- Furnace must be the primary heating source for the home's living space.
- Be sure to check our pre-qualified equipment lists at focusonenergy.com/heatingandcooling
Be sure to review the general program terms here before installing your equipment.