If you are planning to complete a foundation insulation project and receive the incentive from the Whole Home Improvements path under the Home Performance Program, make sure it is eligible by referring to these guidelines.
- Insulation and Duct Sealing installed to Materials & Installation (M&I) standards
- Not applicable to ductwork in conditioned space (e.g. basement, unvented crawlspace or seasonally-vented crawlspace)
- Existing Condition
- Unsealed or uninsulated duct in an unconditioned space
- Improved Condition
- All ductwork outside the conditioned space must be sealed and insulated to R8
- Must be part of a larger project that includes the Attic Insulation Improvement Measure or the Wall Insulation Improvement Measure
Be sure to review the general program terms before completing your project.