While a higher AFUE will result in natural gas savings to the customer, the electronically commutated motor (ECM) blower motor provides significant electrical savings for Focus on Energy.
Articles in this section
- Where Do I Find The Residential Applications
- What Documentation Do I Need To Include With My Application
- Why Are Utility Account Numbers Required To Process An Application
- Why Is The Electric Utility Information Required For A Furnace Installation
- How Can I Check On The Status Of My Rebate Application
- How Long Will It Take Me To Receive My Rebate Check
Please sign in to leave a comment.