Income support documents include but not limited to paycheck stubs, employer letter of income, Social Security award letter, most recently filed tax record and/or an IRS 1099, or page 1 of IRS Form 1040. For a complete list of acceptable incomes, please see page 7 of the Income Eligibility Guidelines application.
Articles in this section
- What Are The Eligibility Requirements For The FREE Focus Pack
- I Was Told I Am Denied For Tier 2 Incentives Because My Income Is Over The Limit – Why Is That
- I Paid For My Furnace With A (Loan, Grant, Third-Party Bill-To). Am I Eligible For The Rewards
- I Am A Customer Of A Participating Natural Gas Utility. Which Rebates Am I Eligible For
- What Documents Are Accepted For Income Eligibility
- I Am A Customer Of A Participating Electric Utility. Which Rebates Am I Eligible For