- Thoroughly wet the surface of the glass with plain water and rub the surface with a clean cloth or sponge. Dry with a lint-free soft cloth.
- A 1 part vinegar – 4 part water solution may be used.
- To avoid streaks, do not try to completely dry the surface.
- Avoid cleaners containing high amounts of alcohol or ammonia.
- Rubber squeegees are not recommended.
- Never use ANY type of plastic or metal scraper on the coated surface. Particles from these materials can be deposited on the coated surface and are very difficult to remove.
- Texture is an inherent property of all hard coat low emissivity glass; do not try to remove.
Have more questions? Submit a request