Focus on Energy offers a rebate on an indirect water heater as long as it was installed at the same time as a qualified boiler. Additional requirements below:
- Indirect water heater incentive is not available with boilers that were previously installed.
- Boiler must have an input capacity less than 300 MBH (Thousand British Thermal Units per Hour).
- Boiler must be a sealed combustion unit.
- Only natural gas boilers are eligible.
- Boiler must be the primary heating source for the home's living space.
- Boiler must have a modulating burner and include an outdoor-air reset control (integrated).
Click here for more information on heating and cooling improvements.