You are responsible for:
- Deciding the energy efficiency measures to install in your home in consultation with your Trade Ally.
- Signing required Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® documents to be submitted by your Trade Ally.
- Allowing a field inspection of your home, if selected as part of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) process.
Your Trade Ally is responsible for:
- Providing a report after completing your home assessment, including recommendations for energy efficient upgrades and measures needed to ensure the health and safety of your home.
- Submitting your signed contract and the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Proposed Measures documents.
- Submitting all paperwork and making all required program software entries within the required time frame. If a project extension is needed, your Trade Ally must make the appropriate entry in the program software and submit the Extension Request form signed by you.
- Remedying any field inspection issues within the required timeframe of 30 days and submitting the required follow up Inspection Report to Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®.