I was told I am denied for the Enhanced Rewards Program because my income is over the limit – What can I do?

If you believe that we calculated your income level incorrectly or your income has changed significantly since you filed your 1040 Tax Form, you may submit any additional information showing the changes in income. You do not need to complete another Income Eligibility Application, simply submit your additional information to us with your name clearly noted and we will match the response to your application.

If you are not sure what kind of documentation to submit with your appeal, please contact our offices at 608.250.1986 for assistance specific to your application.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk