In order to qualify for this program, customers must:
- Have a participating Communications Provider*
- Have a participating Utility
- Add new service with a participating Communications Provider OR upgrade their current service to 10:1 Mbps or higher.
There are two free kit options available and two that require a $120 copay. Full information on the kits and eligibility requirements can be found at focusonenergy.com/connected.
In order to sign up for a kit or qualify for the program, customers must enroll with their Communications provider. Once you enroll, your communications provider will give you a special code to order your kit.
*Participating Communications Providers are:
- Tri-County Communications, net, 800-831-0610
- Vernon Communications Cooperative, coop/FOCUS-ON-ENERGY, 608-634-3136
- Lakeland Communications, ws/connected, 715-875-2171
- Lynxx – Lemonweir Valley Telcom, getlynxx.com, 608-427-6515